Etsy Findings: Sculptures

I really need to find a cute little house to fill with cute little things! There's so much artsy love of Etsy! All these are super cute and will add character to any space. 


 I've been a fan of CatRabbit for long time ever since I found them meandering the interweb. They make the cutest things! I'd love to go to one of there gallery shows! Yet another reason to add to my "reasons to move to Australia list" Check out the shop HERE

This little bunny giraffe has to be the perfect mix of cute and creepy. How lovely would this look on a minty green bookshelf! Check out her shop HERE, she's got some adorable brooches!

Mook is such a cute character! I love how simple and cute these little sculptures are. There are a bunch in her shop that you can find HERE.

Trees! First off the colors of these trees are oober cute. I'd love to make a whole room designed around these colors. These would look so cute on a matel or book shelf! Check out there shop HERE!

I wish I had more moneys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment