Write more letters!

I don't know very much, but I do know that everyone love to receive letters in the mail. I mean its kinda amazing to think that someone was thinking about you and put effort into that piece of mail just for you! I can't remember when I started sending letters to people, but I do know the day I received my first piece of mail. I knew then that I was hooked and it was something that fit me perfectly. I've always been keen to old things like black and white movies, vintage clothing and antiques. So something as classic as good old fashion correspondence I fell in love with immediately.

say it better in a letter

Anyways the point of my rambling is that I want all of you to send a letter! (Well anyone that reads this.) You can send it to a friend, relative or anyone really! There's lots of places out on the interweb to find snail mail buddies. My two favorite are The Letters Writers Alliance and Send Something. My favorite pen pals have been found through these sites. You can also find a bunch on tumblr like THIS or THAT. Also some of my other favorite mail inspiration blogs are Wreck this Girls Mailbox and Making Mail.

So hop to it! You have nothing to lose aside from a postage stamp and some paper. I think you'll be surprised how fun it is. Who knows you might get addicted like me!



3 comments:

  1. I love snail mailing. It's been a hobby of mine for quite some time now. I agree- it does get addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's also interpals, letter sets and swap-bot, I've started getting lots of offers on Instagram too. The first two people I agreed to only did it to receive so I'm quite wary on there now. I don't think I've ever been asked on my blogs though.

    I've only just started with send something after having an account for over a year so I'll have to see how things go with that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up on other pen-pal sites! I'll have to check them out!

      Delete