Finished My Zine!


I finished my zine! I wrote about it a while ago HERE. This is my second attempt at making one. I think this time went a lot better then the last. Not that the last one wasn't very good, jut not what I wanted. This time it turned out more how I wanted. Still have some things I need to work on. Arguing with my printer is one of those. But despite the battle I have it printed and finished! 


I named my zine Grey Matter mostly because its just randomness that comes from the corners of my brain. So it's a bit silly, but I like silly thoughts! 


I'm not a writer by any means, but I've included a short short story and some haikus. I'm actually really proud of them too! I'm not sure how good they are. But I like them. 


Theres also some lyrics, dreams I had, silly-ness and even lessons that I've learned from Zoei. I really just made this to send to some of my pen pals and to share with people. Although for some reason I get really nervous when people start looking at my drawings and stuff when I'm around them. (I know its silly.) Anyways, if you would like a copy of my zine you can email me at remikeahi@gmail.com. I'll be happy to send one to you!

PS. I'm still giving away stickers from drawings that I've done. Read about it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment