Happy Easter!

Easter will alway hold a special place in my history and heart. I'm saddened today because I'm not able to bask in the sun with all of my loves. I'm not able to have long talks about the wondrous rebirth of life while eating indulgent treats and that is such a bummer! Of course I'm still going to have a lovely day but its just not going to be the same. If time has taught us anything its that these aren't normal days. Things are going to feel different because things ARE different. Its kind of sad, but its good that things are different. Different means we are doing the right things. Its means that we are protecting our communities by doing the hard things. So, on this lovely spring day I hope that you're at least getting some fresh air and preparing for a new week.

Hope you're keeping happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment