Happy New Year!

Ahoy my lovelies! I can't believe its the end of the year already!! Time just keeps on keeping on. Which is a good thing I suppose! I hope all of you are ringing in the new year in your own wondrous way. Whatever that may be, partying, snuggling up on the couch or unloading massive amounts of fireworks!! I wanted to share one of my all time favorite songs with you and one of my favorite songs to play on the ukulele.
I know you've probably seen this video make its rounds, but its so lovely! You can go HERE to learn all the ukulele chords. Its tricky but very satisfying once you get it down.

I hope you keep warm and best wishes for the new year! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Zooey and Joseph Gordon-Levitt video <3 I hadn't seen it in a while...it was nice to listen to, again. Have you memorized the chords?

    Hope you have a fantastic New Year, Remi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost have it memorized! I changed the bridge a little bit so it easier to play, so it sounds a bit off. I've noticed that I just have to sing louder during those funky bits. hehe.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Stay safe!

      Delete
    2. Yay! You'll have to share a video with us when you've got it down :D

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you!!!
    Zooey Deschanel and JGL video is always appreciated (I have such a crush for him...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't have a crush on him?! (if they deny it they're totally lying! hehe)

      Delete