Thaumatrope Tests!

I did THIS post last week about my first Etsy order. I made her some Harry Potter themed thaumatropes. I had such a fun time making them that I thought I should put up a listing in my Etsy shop! I figured out a WAY easier way to make them line up and all. Plus instead of drawing them all like I have in the past I've been using the computer more, which is speeding up the process a bit. So I just wanted to share some samples that I've been working on so I have some good pictures to post on the listing. 
 I've got some lovely new card stock that was on sale and its prefect for this! Here are some little drawing ones that I've done. A cute lil' cat, a blinking eye and a light bulb! I do need to get some more embroidery floss, but for now I think they look pretty good!
Ones with words! These say "good luck" and "one and only" when you spin them. I'll admit these are a bit more tricky to get matched up perfectly. I'm still trying to come up with a better more accurate system. I have a few ideas that I'm looking forward to testing out! Since I just have these as samples and they aren't all too prefect, if you'd like me to mail you one you can go HERE and I'll write you a little note and send you a sample of a not so prefect thaumatrope! 

Hope you all have a happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment