Moths + Indecisiveness

This weekend has been fairly productive then once the week started I lost my gusto! I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I tried to do too much? I am still super excited about my first Etsy order. Which will be shipped out tonight and photos posted soon-ish. I also did this lovely moth water color. The idea is that I was going to make it into a card or postcard, but now I'm not too sure. Maybe its too brown? Or editing it in illustrator changed it? Who knows! My indecisiveness is dragging me down lately! BUT I put a lot of work into it so I figured a place on my blog will do for now.

Also a reminder that I'm still doing a giveaway! So far only a couple people have entered. Which is a bit of a bummer, but it could've been worse! Only a few days left! I'm not sure if its a fail or success yet? I think I'm going to label it a success just to keep me motivated!

Oh June!

No comments:

Post a Comment