So Many Projects!

This week has been terribly exciting for me! I finally got my first Etsy order! I'm working my hardest to make the perfect envelope for my first customer. Which also means I'm putting a lot of time into it. But I'm really having a ton of fun and I'm getting to create things that I don't think I would have normally. AND I submitted a card design to Creative Safari! So hopefully I can get some traffic on that! My hopes are up too high cause there are some awesome submissions that I'm up against. BUT despite that I figured why not! Its worth a shot right?

You can find my submissions HERE and see all the other submissions THERE!

What do you think of my cactus card? You know I always love feedback and want to hear what you think! ALSO the giveaway is still going down! You can find it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment