Lovely Things: Home!

Its time for us to move out of our Draper home. Right now I'm living with Zoei my sister and her Dirk. I've come to love this old house. So its kinda sad, but I'm kinda excited about a new space! The house hunt has been an unsuccessful one. Mostly because every place is just ok not perfect. Since we have the time to look and be choosy we're looking for prefect! But since I'm so excited about the new home I've been trying to think of new ways to make the new place feel homey. Here are some neat findings that will probably do some major damage to my wallet!
Isn't this writing desk amazing! I wish I could afford something like this! Gah its so beautiful!(Uptown Heirloom Co)
How neat are these baskets! Such a neat way to organize the kitchen! 
Cactus wallpaper! It's super pricy but pretty much amazing! 
Beautiful removable wall paper! Prefect solution for renting! PLUS how cute and summery are pineapples! (Kate Zaremba Company)
Wall planters! Wouldn't these be awesome in a kitchen or bathroom? Our house definitely could use more plants in our house! (Rhyno Clayworks)
Last but not least THIS awesome DIY project from a Beautiful Mess! I have decided that its about time I invested in some good clothes storage. The pile clothes on the chair method probably isn't the best. I figured I could get something like THIS to paint and add a cool photo to the front. This will probably have to be one of the first things I do in the new home! That is if I don't get too lazy! 

Phew! Cheers to new new-ness! Wish us luck on the house hunt! 

1 comment: