New Ukulele-ness!

I love playing the ukulele. I'm pretty sure its the only thing that can get rid of my anxiety these days! Which in turn is helping me get really good at playing. I've yet to master bar chords or tune by ear. But slow and steady wins the race!

33/52 -

I love learning new songs so I thought I'd share my most recent endeavors! First! The song From Afar by Vance Joy. Super easy chords! I'm getting a little caught up on how to sing it, mostly because he's got unique voice. So I think this is just one of mine that I gotta make my own and do a "Remi" version of it. I found it HERE!



Second! One of Zoei's favorite songs is Can't Help Falling in Love. After she saw the 21 Pilots version of this song, she suggested that I learn it. It was super easy and only took me a afternoon to learn it and memorize it. So now I can add it to the list of songs I can sing to Zoei while she's cooking with out having to read it. There's lots of different chords and versions of this song out there, but THIS is the one I found. Its easy and sounds pretty good!



Its so fun learning new songs! I'm so in love with the ukulele. Also can we take a minute and appreciate how cute the lead singer to 21 Pilots is! Unique voice AND plays the ukulele! *swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment