Late night youtube obsession..

I really REALLY should go to bed. Instead I'm finding myself being absolutely non productive and wasting time on youtube. I'm pretty sure I've watched just about every tiny desk concert series from NPR. If you haven't seen any of them, you really should! I haven't seen one yet that was bogus. But I'm gonna warn you now, you'll find yourself in the same non productive state as I currently find myself in. Oh internet you never fail so suck up time!


First things first, this band. Alt-J..yes I know silly name. BUT THIS BAND GUYS! I don't think I can say enough good things about them. I got to see them live a lil bit ago and man they are 5 times better live then they are on the album, and I LOVE their album. If you get a chance to see them, do it! They are super unique, they've got so many layers to there songs you seriously hear something new every time! Plus they are super catchy, danceable AND how adorable are those silly hats! 

Ok ok enough ranting, its officially 2:36 AM and I need some sleep if I'm going to survive work tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment