Blog Hops!

Now I'm not them most familiar with blog hops or link-ups, but I've found that the best way to find new blogs it by blog hops. So I always look out for them so I can find new similar blogs to read, but I haven't really participated in very many. I'd figure I'd put together a post together and share some of my recent hop findings! 

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life
First off! Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop, I found though the lovely This Girls Life blog. Hers is one of my newest reads. Not my regular type of blog to follow, but I'm always trying to expand my horizons! 

Second! Friend connect! Now I just stumbled upon this one off of someones sidebar. I couldn't help but click on it cause "friend connect" is mighty catchy! I've yet to unearth the awesomeness that is The Life of a Not so Ordinary Wife Blog, but I hope to soon! 

 
Last but not least! The Meet and Greet blog hop! I've been following Diary of a Dreamer for a while now, I found her though the weekly wishes. I just love how she writes. I haven't fully checked out the other co-host blogs but I'm sure they are just as awesome! 

I think thats about it! Today alone I've found 4 new blogs to read! Which isn't smart adding to my massive bloglovin' list. But I just can't help it! Too many blogs not enough time!! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, your website is very fantastic & your some of your articles are very useful and informative. I request you to include my upcoming website name www.girlsdesire.in in your listing of Online Shopping/E-Commerce Website In India. We assure you that we are very serious for provide best lingerie for girls in India at our store and they will find very affordable price & our collection is great and best in the market.
    I also request you to write blogs and articles on Lingerie as still in India Girls are feeling Awkward while shopping for lingerie at store where they find male shopkeeper and gazing them and hardly fulfils their desire to shop good lingerie.

    Write to us at prashant@girlsdesire.in

    Regards…..Prasant

    ReplyDelete