Weekly Wishes #4

The Nectar Collective

Its Monday! That means its time for WEEKLY WISHES! I've been having so much fun with this each week! Not only am I completing lil' goals I'm finding so many awesome blogs to read as well! If you wanna join in go over to the Nectar Collective and join in the fun!

Last weeks goals!

FRIST! Draw more! I was moderately successful on this one. I did a few doodles that I'll post later on this week! 

SECOND! Finishing unpacking! Well, I did work on this one quite a bit this weekend. I got all my clothes unpacked and hung up. Also a curtain put up. (Yup, just one) I did realize that I need to get some shelves, its hard to unpack boxes when you have no where to put things. 

This week! 

FIRST! Take more pictures! I love my cameras and I love taking photos. Although I'm not all that good at it, I still enjoy it. I haven't walked around our lil neighborhood yet either, so I think I'm due for an adventure. So my goal this week is to take out one of my lomography cameras and take some pictures! 

SECOND! Finish putting up my curtains. I did so good last week making my lil room more homie. I got one curtain up but haven't cut and finished the other one. One thing I hate doing is measuring. I'm a wing it kinda girl, which hardly ever works out. But I need to measure one this one so it doesn't look completely crappy. I've been putting off until I think I have the patience to measure and iron the darn thing!

P.S. I should really work on making my own little weekly wishes banner. I always seeing what cute things others create! Goal number 3? Or maybe just 2 1/2! 

What are you goals for the week? Go spread some positivity!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment