Outgoing.

Since I successfully got all caught up on my mail I figured I'd share them with you! I've had a recent influx of international pen pals, which is awesome! I love seeing postage from other countries. Although I'm not too keen on the design of the world stamp. Something about the circle feels awkward to me. BUT, I do love that they are forever international postage, so I can stock up incase the postage prices go up again. 


You can always tell how late I am in responding by how artful the envelope is. I've been trying to practice doing fancy typography lately and letters is the perfect way to help!


Most of the letters I sent were at least 2 pages, so needless to say by then end my hand was pretty cramped. But I loved having a goal to sit down and write everyday after work. I just need to make it a part of my regular routine. 

Oh, also the Snail Mail Collective is going on over at the Nectar Collective blog. Which I'm super stoked about! The theme is "Introduce where you live and what's special about it." Well, I come from/ live in a pretty lame town so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to send yet. So I'm gonna have to think about that one for a bit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment