Weekly Wishes! #1


For a while now I've been following the blog The Nectar Collective. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites to read. Lately she's been doing Weekly Wishes! Where basically you set a few goals for the week, link up to her blog and then read about other people goals and give them some motivation! How great is this idea! I love how positive this is so I thought I'd give it go!

Okie dokie a couple goals I've set for myself this week are:


1) Finish responding to all my mail. I've gotten way behind since moving and its about time to get caught up! I did a few this weekend and still have abou 5 letters to write. Seems achievable right?!

(Also if you love snail mail as much as I do, The Nectar Collective is also doing a Snail Mail Collective, if this is your cup of tea, GO SIGN UP!)

2) Make small talk with people. I'm one of the most awkward people in the world. I normally mix up my words or start talking with an accent when I'm around new people that make me nervous. BUT, I really need to work on making small talk, especially with people I work with. Or else I'm forever going to be the "cold" coworker that no one really likes. So my goal is to make as much small talk with my coworkers as I can! This one might make me a little nervous and sweaty, but I think I can do it!

One of my new year's resolutions was to be more positive and this is just what I need to get me back on track!

P.S.- Don't forget to go give someone some motivation! 



No comments:

Post a Comment