Desk Findings: Scraps + Books

Its been a while since I've done a desk findings post. Recently I cleaned up a little bit and found this neat little collection! A clean desk is always nice but never lasts long!
1- Nine Stories by J.D Salinger I've been reading this off and on for a while now. Short stories are always nice to carry around in your bag. You can pick it up and read it with out too much commitment to a story!
2- Large tissue confetti from my Messy Box. I love glueing them to letters and in my art journal!
3- Train ticket and fortune for my art journal! I've been collecting scraps and trying to stay caught up!
4- Water color brushes and green watercolor! I've been adding little bits of watercolor doodles to letters and envelopes.

Phew! So much to do but no motivation! Clean desk is a step in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment