Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt


I'm always on the look out for fun penpal/snail mail projects, the secret penpal is my more rencent adventure. Basically I'm just supposed to send a box of goodies that follow a list (the scavenger part) to a person I don't know (the secret part). I've been thinking about what I'm going to send all weekend. I'm even making some little handmade randomness to send! I'm really excited about this project. Once the project is over I'll post some picture of what I sent and what I received. I've done a couple of these projects before and none of them have turned out very well. People didn't send that what said they would and crap like that. But I feel really hopeful for this one! 

Also check out Wreck This Gir's Mailbox! She's the wonderfully smart girl that took on this amazing project. She sends lovely things in the mail and creates cutesy stationery! 

Do you know any other fun snail mail projects?


No comments:

Post a Comment