New Matt Costa Album!

I must say it seems like 2013 is going to be filled with new albums and lots of concerts. Which is just making me so excited and teaching me to save and spend my pennies wisely so I can afford all this good music!
Photo by Nolan Hall
I am ecstatic to share with you the new album of one of my favorite artist! You can listen to the entire thing HERE before its released on the 12th. There is also a nifty little interview that is quite insightful. I'll be honest I was a little nervous about this album considering his last album (Mobile Chateau)  was a bit of miss for me. Don't get me wrong, it was good. Just not the Matt Costa that I had been hoping for. But with this new album it reminds me why he is one of my favorite musicians. I've only tracked though it twice but I can already tell this is on album that's going to stay in the car for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment