List of Thoughts + LINKS!

LIST OF THOUGHTS: 
1- Oh man what a W E E K it has been. Working from home and the days are officially mushing into one. Its affecting me more than I'd like to admit. I know its just an adjustment. Today it stopped raining and the sun came out which helped a bit. 
2-Its frustrating to see all these people not taking social distancing seriously, maddening really. BUT I have to keep reminding myself that I can't control others only myself. 
3- I love THIS post and recipe on how to make your own hand sanitizer. Although everything I've read really makes soap the real hero, but if you're in a pinch splash alcohol all over!
4- Normally spring is the time for fruity fruit pies but since we're not going out and no stores have flour. That means no baking for this lady. Until then I'm going to oogle at THESE pies!
5- Sadly the zine fest that I was scheduled to table at in in the beginning of April has been postponed. Which comes with a wave of relief and sadness. I had a plans all laid out for what I needed to do by when and what I was going to make. Once that came to a halt I've found myself a bit creatively lost? At such a terrible time too, I have SO MUCH TIME and now my creative spirit seems to be wisped away? WTF.
6- Bandcamp has waved its fees on sales for today so obviously I had to buy ALL the Friends at the Table soundtracks. Excuse me while I eat snacks and weep a little to the Maridelda soundtrack!
7- I'm trying my best to cut back on the amount of dairy I consume. So I've been reading a lot of vegan recipes lately and THIS one actually looks real good.
8- It is warming up and I would LOVE to try THIS natural dying technique. I've really wanted to get back into sewing and maybe try to make some quilts. Maybe this summer/ fall will be the time!
9-There is such a strange vibe of wanting to do A L L the projects but then also having no energy? I can't tell if its just a mix of anxiety and guilt. There is so much pressure right now to take advantage of this time and make or do and honestly it is not helping at all. Seems like the combo just isn't working for me. I hope I can sort through it soon.
10- If you're feeling lonely and would like some cute snail mail I have been sending out a lot of zines and little notes to anyone is wanting to receive something. If you're interested my postable link is HERE. I'm not sure when I'll get something sent but maybe thats the fun in it.

Stay safe my friends. Be mindful. Lead with compassion. Reach out and look out for each other.

Love you always,

No comments:

Post a Comment