Don't Fall Asleep Zine!

I was working on zines like C R A Z Y because I was suppose to table at a zine fest before it was postponed. I'm still working on zines just a bit less rushed! This zine is one that I put together really fast. At work I get a case of the sleepies cause lets be honest work is kinda boring AND I'm not really a coffee drinker. Which seems to be everyones secret! So to keep myself awake I doodle on scrap pieces of paper. I took all those scraps and made this little doodle zine called Don't Fall Asleep. This zine has a few cut out pages that the doodles over lap with. It was really fun to make but honestly kind of a pain to print. Getting it to line up was a bit tricky, BUT I figured it out! It did take quite a few test prints to get it in the prefect spot. I'm not sure if I'll do another cut out zine unless I have a really clever overlapping idea. Anyways, I really like how this simple doodle zine turned out. 
If you'd like a copy you can always email remikeahi@gmail.com! I mostly like doing trades for zines or other artwork. Even if you don't have anything to trade and just want some cute mail email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment