Rambly Thoughts + Collage-ness!

I think I got everything and nothing done this weekend. I started about 50 projects but didn't finish a single one. Bits of a zine I'm working on are spread out though my work space. Half written letters and decorated envelopes are scattered everywhere. Yet nothing got done, just half done! I did organize a few photos on my computer and found this lovely collage I made for a pen pal last week. I'm really getting into making collages lately. I think my skills are definitely improving! I also got to soak up some much needed sunshine and take lovely cat naps!

The list of things I've to go keeps growing and growing. Still need to file my taxes, the yard needs to be cared for, dishes and laundry need to be done and letters need to be written. I have zero motivation. Hence my wasted weekend doodling and napping. Oh well. How you do you find motivation? Do you just let yourself have a lazy weekend?

Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely weekend! AND hopefully more successful then mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment