Lovely Things: Music Covers!

Today I'm very excited to share with you a few of my current favorite cover songs! I'm such a cheese ball for a good cover. Something about an artist I like covering another artist that they like is a beautiful BEAUTIFUL thing! It just makes me so excited about music! Ok ok dorky I know. Anyways, listen listen to some lovely tunes!
  Cover of Neighborhoods by Arcade Fire
  Cover of You've Really Got A Hold on Me by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles. 
  Cover of King of Carrot Flowers Pt.1 by Neutral Milk Hotel
 Cover of Someone Like You by Adele (I'm not the biggest fan of this song, but I adore the cover!)
  I'm not sure if this counts as a cover, but I just had to share! I'm a huge Sylvan Esso fan and they did an amazing job remixing this song!

This last one is my favorite! James Bay is pretty amazing AND Haim is one of my favorites! Cover of Forever by Haim.

No comments:

Post a Comment