February Art Journal!

After a whole month I still get caught up on the spelling of FebRuary! Such an odd word! This months book is a hand made one. Made out of paper bags and random packaging paper bits. (Lots of ironing and cutting!) I'm pretty sure I spend more time ironing paper then the average person. ha. This book is larger then what I normally pick for my art journal. I'm liking the challenge! Its hard to fill up a big page like that some days.









I hope March is a successful one! Also hopefully warmer! heesh!

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I love your use of cut outs :*

    Claire
    www.augustlikethemonth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. This is so effing amazing!! Everything is so good, from the notebook to the lettering, to every single illustration in it.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete