Don't Forget!

Today's reminder is to EAT BREAKFAST! This is one of the things that I'm terrible at remembering to do. Which is odd because its one of the greatest things you can do for yourself. There is some serious self love that comes from waking up early and cooking a meal for yourself. Their is a restfulness that comes from it that is quite wondrous. Why I don't do it more is beyond me. (Probably cause I hate getting out of bed!) But I do think that is a good reminder to tell myself and make an effort towards.

I found some really yummy breakfast-ish recipes that would be lovely to try out!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Waffles with Bananas and Honeyed Yogurt
I love this recipe for the alternative to syrup! Syrup is amazing but probably not the healthiest way to start the day. Also I just adore the banana and peanut butter combo!
Tangerine Poppy Seed Scones
These look amazingly dense and delicious! I bet these would taste really amazingly with a cup of tea! Plus I like that I could make these on the weekend and eat them though out the week.
Lemon & Cream Cheese Rolls
There is something really magical about a sweet doughy bread all warm and gooey that is one of the best things in the world. I can't imagine a more perfect way to start the day!

Mmmmmmm now I'm hungry!

3 comments:

  1. I am so flipping bad about not eating breakfast! This is the year I try harder!!! Easier said than done sometimes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so flipping bad about not eating breakfast! This is the year I try harder!!! Easier said than done sometimes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha i know what you mean! If I can normally get up early enough and remember about one day out of the week. But its the small accomplishments, right?

      Delete