August Accomplishments + Doodle!

Phew! Yet another month that has gone by way to fast! August was a bit more successful then July. Which is always good! On ward and upwards! I got a lot more letters written this month. Although I still have quite a stack to work on. I keep putting off the really long ones and just need to commit and get them done! I went visiting teaching for the first time! I'm so not a social person and don't enjoy going over to peoples homes just to chat. BUT I did it and I felt really proud of myself for breaking out of my comfort zone a little bit. I think  I'm making new friends which is good for me! This weekend I finally got my old room at my parents cleaned out! It only took a year! It was kinda exhausting but fun to go though all my old drawings and random crafty ideas. Man, I'm sure a pack rat! So not looking forward to moving out of this place! I also finally got our craft room set up. Well kinda. I still need to organize things and buy some chairs. It's a step in the right direction though! Last but not least! I met a really cute boy! I know he's really bad news, but also one of the best things to happen to me in a long time. I don't want to jinx it so I better shut up about it! I must say I'm looking forward to September! I'm ready for some fall weather and new things to come!
This months doodle! Its a bit different then my normal doodles. It does still have the "cute" factor. I've been trying to work on some new ideas and pushing my skills a little bit. Theres lots of things I'd change about this drawing, but for a quick doodle on a Sunday night. Not bad. I'm liking this instant photo drawing kinda theme. We'll see where it goes! 

Hope the month has been good to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment