Lovely Things: Bugs!

Today's loveliness is in the form of BUGS! I've always been a bit squeamish around bugs. Once we moved into our new house and I took the basement that quickly changed. If I've learned anything about old homes or basements its that there will be spiders! But like all things you can adjust to them pretty quickly! Now I'm actually intrigued with bugs! So I give you some some beautifully creepy findings! 

You can never really have too many stickers. This is just a fact!
I'm still on a bit of a tattoo kick! Image found HERE! 
I've had my eye on this little guy for AGES! The problem is I can't really find a good use for him. I feel like he's too good to waste on a crappy idea. Found in The Amateur Naturalist Etsy shop! 
What a cutie! Image found HERE!
 I'm completely smitten over these coral colors! Found in the Curious Prints Etsy Shop! 
Hand carved stamp! I need to buy more of these are make more stamps! Fond in the Extase Esty shop! 

Bugs are neato! Hope your week is off to a good start! 

1 comment:

  1. I collect ladybug stuff. That's the only bug I love, though. hahaha

    Sonnia

    ReplyDelete