Rambling on about more new-ness!

Its is the season of changes for our family. It all seems so unreal that we are all going though all this new-ness. Zoei and I have finally found a little house and I've finally moved out of my parents! Our oldest sister is now living in the Philippines and my dad is officially retired! Its is the summer for adjusting, to say the least. 

A while ago my dad had a open house thingy at his school. Me and the sisters decided to go and see all the people who loved having him as a teacher. (The whole time I was thinking, what suckers I get to have him as a teacher my entier life, muahahaha!) But really it was cool to see the kiddos that he has taught and how much they all loved him. He has been a teaching there ever since me and Zoei were born, so to think of him NOT teaching at that school in that classroom was really bizarre and kinda surreal. 

My sisters and I got to walk around and peek at his messy art room for one last time. I decided to take a couple pictures. They aren't very good because I just used my phone. 







Cheers to the only art teacher brave enough to give first graders a big ball of clay and teaching them how to make beautiful pottery! He's definitely not your ordinary elementary art teacher! 

No comments:

Post a Comment