NO TIME!

Untitled
Ugh, there no time for anything. No time for doodle, no time for Etsy browsing or blog reading. I'm getting so behind on all my favorite blogs to read! Luckily the bloglovin' app is pretty amazing. But still, reading bits and bobs as you're walking to the next task isn't enjoying a good blog post! I need sleep, food and to be DONE packing. Unfortunately I think I've only made it to the half way point and its hurricane-ish! I haven't even begun on the deep dark hole that's my closet. Sigh.. Maybe I need a break. I've had the Upper Case Stationary online magazine booked marked for 2 weeks now! Plus a million blog posts to read and a list of 15 bands to look up! needless to say packing is the last thing on my list. But pack we must!! It'll pay off in the end right? A cute new home with my besties better be worth it!

And on that note, I'll have to take lots of photos of our new lil home! I've some great plans and a few buckets of paint in mind. Although we're not allowed to paint, but don't tell anyone!! I'm off to pack and sweat!

Hope your week is off to a peachy keen start!!


No comments:

Post a Comment