Design Project!

My sister recently opened up a handmade soap shop called The Clean Weenie. She's been into soaping for the last little while but has decided that she should probably sell some of her stash before she makes more. Which I'm pretty sure we can all relate too when we get obsessed with a hobby! BUT she asked me to design her logo and banners. I had so much fun creating these and think they turned out really great!
I always get a bit of a identity design crises when it comes to design work for other people. I'm lucky that all my things seem to fit the same design and style. BUT for some reason I'm rarely in love with my style. I think that means that I need to hone in on my skills a bit and practice more! Until then I'm happy with the way these ones have turned out. If you ever need cute little animal logo or banner done I can definitely help you out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment