Don't Forget!

Today's reminder is to not compare yourself to others! This is something that we all do! There must be something deep inside the little insecure part of our brains that is constantly doing this. We do it with everything and its a terrible thing to do! I do it ALL the time with the stuff I create. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten so terribly discouraged something I've made/drawn/written. So let's stop! I mean for as long as we can. Let's just stop comparing ourselves to other people. Be happy with yourself in every way possible. Be proud of your creations! The beautiful thing about people is how unique we all are! One of my favorite quotes is "comparison is the death of joy" by Mark Twain. I'm always reminding myself of that and I need to choose joy. Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Go create something beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment