New Blog Design!!

So one year ago I started this blog! What a better way to start the new year off then with a new blog design!! I've been working my lil bum off these past couple days! I know its probably something a pro could do in a day, but for doing it all myself I'm quite proud! I'll admit its a bit more bright then I normally like things to be. But I like the cheery-ness! I need to be more bright and positive myself anyways, so the happy colors are a good reminder!

Out with the old!! 
I wanted to share the links that I found all my ideas and how-to's at! I got found the blog Her & Nicole's tutorial section to be pretty much amazing! I got my social media icons from THIS girly. Last but not least I got all the lil ephemera from Goodnight Little Spoon! 

My new blog design was based around a few photos I took at the ocean mart. I just love LOVE asian stores and all the pretty packaging! Especially the tins in the tea sections! I'm such a sucker for a cute container! Does anyone else get excited by cute packaging? Or is it just one of the weird Remi things?
I've also changed up my pages on the side a lil bit! Theres now a spot to go to if you want to send me something, or get some mail from me! I also added a findings button and mail art button! (Now I just need to take a month and organize all my darn labels!) So clickity click around! Tell me what you think? Too bright for you?? Hate it or love it? I'd like to know what you think!! 


5 comments:

  1. It looks great Remi! I love how bright and colorful it is! I'm also a sucker for cute packaging too :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! I'm kinda loving it too! Hope you have a great new year!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Happy New Year! ;-) Thanks for the happy postcard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad my post card made it to you safely!

      Delete
  3. I can see you did have a wonderful start of the year!

    ReplyDelete