Can't sleep..

Its officially 3:51am and I can't seem to fall asleep. I've been quite the lazy blogger so I thought I should probably work on some posts Although now realizing that my brain at 3am doesn't quite function at its normal rate or manner. My eyes are sore and my heat is sick. I'm declaring myself in a funk. I hate when I get into funks like this. Over thinking and not sleeping. My anxiety ridden soul tossing and turning. Plus random meltdowns, although I do blame those a little bit on my damn ovaries. Oh how I do hope November is good to me!

Random side note for a random post, I can't get enough of this video. I love NPR and I LOVE Daughter. Her voice is haunting and their songs sickly sweet.



If you're reading this I love you and I hope that you can get some sleep. Cause if I'm not I hope someone else is at least enjoying some good dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment