Dentist, Photos, Packages and Music.


It seems like my life goes from boring to not enough time in a blink of an eye! Its a bit annoying but I suppose thats life. So much to do, not enough time! The weeks started out slow and seems achievable, but then quickly unraveled to needing about 5 more hours in the day. Tomorrow I've errands that I still need to run, fund raiser at work, photos of sisters to take, care packages to the Philippines to get ready to send and a dentist appointment to brave! Sigh, wish me luck!

On the bright side tomorrow I'm going to see WILD CHILD!! I've had these tickets for a month! I'm super excited and hoping that they play all my favorite songs! Also, they are playing at a teeny tiny lil venue. So I don't think its gonna be too terribly crowed and I'm crossing my fingers for good weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment