Mail Art Inspiration!

I've been working on improving my mail art as of late. I think I now have a good handful of penpals that I really love sending them neat envelopes and feel somewhat proud to drop my lil artwork in the mail for them! Its been taking me ages to respond and create letters for people, but I think its worth the wait! I'm always looking for inspiration, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite places to find ideas and to oooh and awwwe over others mail creations!

First! My pen pal David seriously sends the coolest envelopes! I always feel inferior sending my cruddy creations to him, but it just my motivation to get better at it! Check out more HERE!


Second! The blog Stephart! This girly makes some awesome collages! I love how colorful her art is. Check out more of her work HERE!


Third! This awesome envelope idea from Dear Dectective. When in doubt just doodle on the envelope! I love this girlys style of illustrations. I would love to get something like this in the mail! Check out more HERE


Fourth! Mail Art Manchester! Where do people find cool photos and stuff like this to us for collages? I'm loving everything on this blog. Very simple and look very sophisticated.  Check it out HERE


Last but not least The Love Parcel! I'm going to warn you know its very easy to get sucked into this blog! I should probably just do a whole post of the Love Parcel project. (I'll do that later) For now read about her project HERE! This girly really knows how to send a pretty package! Once i'm all caught up, she is definitely on my list to send something beautiful too! Until then I'll probably just spend too much money in her SHOP! Check out her blog HERE!


So much lovely out there! Sometimes my brain can't wrap around it all! One day I'll get really good at making mail art and hopefully a little quicker at it too! Like always, if you'd like random letter from me you can go HERE and give me some info OR email me at remikeahi@gmail.com!


5 comments:

  1. Such fantastic projects! It's like I'm stumbling upon a well-kept secret...so happy I get to experience the joy that is snail mail art.

    I wrote about receiving your letter in the mail x http://goo.gl/KH6FXq

    A thousand and two thank you's <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I love reading your blog! I'm glad you like mail as much as me!

      Delete
  2. hey remi! thank you so much for featuring my work on your blog! so glad you found my mail art, because it's caused me to find yours! I will give you a shoutout in my next post :D great inspiration here, I really appreciate you including me!

    xx allison
    www.deardetective.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe man I just love your illustrations! I love being inspired by creative souls!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! I was just admiring your recent collage envelopes on your Tumblr and stumbled over here and saw this - thank you for mentioning me! You are no slacker when it comes to creating awesome mail art yourself. Your lettering skills and drawings are fantastic and I love, love, love your beautiful collage work. Thank you for sharing the snail mail love and keep creating!

    ♥Steph
    stephdart.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete