Mini Zine!


I've been getting discouraged because I haven't really had time to work on my zines. I do confess that I'm awfully picky and taking way too long just being fickle. Needless to say I don't do good with deadlines. Anyways, I made a mini zine! I love these because they are only one page, super cute, easy to make, not intimidating, easy to print and produce! I decided to just do one with lil' haikus in it! I'm not a very good poet, but haikus always seemed to come easy. I think having a pattern helps! If you'd like to make your own mini zine you can find how to fold and cut HERE! I think I'm going to try and produce these lil beauties more often!

Also! If you'd like a copy of my lil zine, you can go HERE! I'll send you one with a lil love note! 


2 comments:

  1. Woo for zines! Yours looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, isn't it great to have a little more time to do the things that we love? ;)

    ReplyDelete