Song and Doodle #76

Today's song and doodle is The Barrel by Aldous Harding. I wasn't a very big fan of Aldous until this song was released then finally I feel like I get her music. Ok, so maybe not but I do have a new found fondness for her strangeness. The more I listen the more it feels like a sad soft poem. A poem in which I don't really fully understand but feels like it lays heavy in the heart. Which I realize sounds like it might be a bad quality, but there is something really comforting and lovely about it. I'm not sure I fully know what it is I'm trying to say. Listen to the song and see what feels you can discover for yourself! P.S I'm also getting better at my iPad doodle backgrounds!
"The wave of love is a transient hunt
Water's the shell and we are the nut
But I saw a match struck 
Outside the barrel"

No comments:

Post a Comment