Lovely Things: Easter!

Easter is almost here! I've a strange relationship with this holiday. I think to most it seems like an overly religious pastel burden. Maybe people don't even think about it all that much? Ever since I was little Easter was the mark and the reminder of life and the resilience of the earth and people. Plus I have great memories of sweet treats, sunshine and hours of giggles. So of course this odd holiday still resonates with me even as an adult! Here are some colorful Eastery finds! 
Natural dying methods by Mommypotamus
I bought one of these the other day and it is as luxurious as it seem! Found at Lush
The tiniest of bunny ceramics! Made by Tramai Ceramics
I love the idea of preserving spring flowers to hang on the wall! Found at Mariaela
Super simple DIY that I'm book marking for the year I decide to throw a Easter brunch party! 
Found on Oh Happy Day
I really want to start collecting egg cups! There are so many wonderful ones! 
Made by FICH Ceramics

No comments:

Post a Comment