List of Thoughts + LINKS

1- I feel like whenever I'm a bit of a lazy blogger I need to do a post like this just to catch up on all my thoughts. Kinda like a bookmark of time, a blog bookmark...a blogmark? I'm not sure if that makes sense but hopefully you get what I mean.
2- Life feels kinda crazy these days! Nothing too big just a lot of little things. But man, those little things sure to pile up quickly let me tell you!
3- After all the run around with my doctors it turns out I have a cyst. I'm going to get it removed next month. Which is kinda scary but also kinda interesting! I'll be sure to post about it later. I feel like I cross that *too much info* line a lot with posts like that, so prepare yourself!
4- I stumbled upon THIS video the other day and I think its pretty neat! I think its the song that makes it. If it had a different song I think I would find it a little boring.
5- I feel like I have one of those faces that everyone things they know, something about me if just familiar I suppose. I saw THIS cool art exhibition that reminded me of how people can look like other people. I wonder what ancient statue I look like!
6-I've been spending most of my free time trying to get ready for Grid Zine Fest coming up. I'm so nervous and excited. Its the perfect distraction from the surgery!
7- I love this idea of THIS project. Mostly cause I'm a true believer that everyone needs a ukulele. So a uke that helps people learn is an awesome idea!
8- Speaking of ukuleles! Ukulele Hunt has been posting a ton of Beach Boys chords and tabs lately. They are tricky, but I'm excited to try and learn one. I think its a good challenge!
9- I'm so excited for Easter! Its my favorite holiday. I love all the pastels and candies! Oh and spring days and cool evenings! *swoon*
10- Time has gone by so fast. If you're one of the 3 people that still read my sporadic blog. I just wanted to say thank you! I know reader-ship isn't everything but its really cool and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment