April Showers!

April showers bring May flowers! Oh boy has it been showering! 3 days in and its been a wet green mess. I mean that in the loveliest of ways. April is my favorite month! It has all the best things Easter and my birthday! Plus all the rain makes everything all green and glowy, oh I just love it! April always makes me feel overly sentimental. The whole month is filled with nostalgia for some reason. This year April is a little tossed up. Thats how life goes, its always changing. I'm afraid April is going to be another lazy blogger month for me. So much to do not enough time! I'm going to make it a point to document as much as I can so I have lots to share. What do you love most about April?

P.S. This really cute marshmallow DIY can be found HERE! Homemade marshmallows are still on my to try list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment