Song and Doodle #47

Todays song and doodle is surprisingly one of my new favorite songs. The lovely tune Chateau Lobby #4 (in C for Two Virgins) by Father John Misty. Now I must admit I've been on the fence about Father John for a while now. He has one or two gems that I can't get enough of then the rest of his stuff kinda gets lost on me. BUT this song is just the bees knees! The lyrics are quirky, interesting and have a really good underlying message. After loving this song his newest album I Love You, Honey Bear and just grown on my and its a pretty solid album! Learn a lesson from me and don't count an artist out until you've spent a moment or two combing through their albums! So what do you think? Are you a Father John Misty fan?

"I’ve never done this. Baby, be gentle
It’s my first time. I’ve got you inside
People are boring. But you’re something else completely
Damn, let’s take our chances"

No comments:

Post a Comment