Lovely Things: Tattoos!

Mark my words one of these days I'm going to get a tattoo! Seems like my tumblr feed has beed filling up with tattoos. So I wanted to share some with you! Ugh these are just too beautiful! 
 Not sure if I could commit to a cat tattoo, but the coloring on this is just amazing! 
 Don't think I have the guts for a tattoo this big, but I just adore stipple work! 
 Matching tattoos? Yes, please! 
This would be another cool idea for matching tattoos! Some one can complete your butterfly half!

Happy Memorial Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and hopefully got the day off!

5 comments:

  1. I wanted a tattoo for so long now! But I keep overthinking it... One day! Do you think you will have one at some point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hopefully soon. Still need to find a tattoo artist that doesn't creep me out! lol

      Delete
  2. I have 3 and am saving up for no. 4.
    I can honestly say the pain when getting them isn't really that bad.
    But I wouldn't go so far as to say I love the feeling.
    just make shure the person tattooing you is a reputable person with skills and you feel comfortable letting them poke you with a needle millions of times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think finding an artist that I'm comfortable with and that I like there style is going to be quite the challenge!

      Delete
  3. I'm about to get my sleeve done :) Not full, just the quarter from the shoulder to a little upper than the elbow, and I'm super excited! I already have 3, but definitely want more in the future. The tooth has been on my to-get list for ages :D

    ReplyDelete