Lovely Things: Valentines!

I haven't done one of these linky posts in a long time! Valentines is very much an esthetics holiday and theres so many good posts out there! I seems by the time Valentines rolls around people are over their Christmas burn out and ready for projects. At least that how I feel a little bit. I'm not a Valentines fan, but I do love a good cutesy project. The older I get the more I've come to appreciate the holiday in all its capitalistic glory. Even if its not your jam there links and projects could be good for any day you wanna feel a little extra love!
This Loney Farts tee by Emily Orzel are all the vibes I want on Valentines!
I love Valentines that aren't candy so this candle one by Oh Happy Day is prefect! Plus you get to give people cute little alter candles. At least that's how I'd use it! 
If you are going for a sweet treat, this Honey Sucker recipe from Doterra that can help sore winter throats is the one! 
These tiny clay pins from Lovely Indeed are so precious! I want to wear one every day!
I love how dorky and adorable these fruit puns cards by The House That Lars Built are! Their shop has a ton of great printables for all the procrastinators!

No comments:

Post a Comment