Calling Cards!

A week or so ago I commissioned an artist to make a little avatar for me! I think it turned out super duper cute and I loved it so much I decide to make new little calling cards. I wanted a little something I could add into zines that I mail to people. This is perfect because I can write a little message on the backs of them. I made some small business card sized ones and larger postcard sized ones as well! I might mess around with the colors the next printing round. I've been hooked on a warm sunset color palette for months now but I'm finally starting to get tired of it. I'm hoping this spring brings a lot of cool color palette inspiration! What are your thoughts? Warmer or cooler colors?

Also as a side note I set up a Ko-Fi! I haven't set up how I want to sell my zines yet, so lately I've been giving them away and doing trades. I know that some might want to toss me a few bucks so I figured I'd use that for now until I figured out how I wanted to sort it A L L. So if you're reading this and would like some cute snail mail full of zines email me at peachykeenpress@outlook.com OR if you want to support me so I can get a new printers head on over to KO-FI! Hopefully one of these days I'll make a little button for it on the side! SO MUCH TO DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment