December Art Journal

The beginning of December I started a whole different journal. Then about half way though the month I started to get so much cute holiday mail AND all of my gifts where wrapped in this cool hand lettered paper from my sister. I just new I needed to make a cute home for it all to live in so I made this little book out of scrap wrapping paper and note book pages. I love the way it turned out even though it is more simple than my usual journals. December is always such a whirl wind having this project to retire too at the end of the day really helped me procure more peace in all the madness. Also I adore having a nice place for all the cute seasonal mail that seems to accumulate. 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely in love with this, Remi. What kind of paper is it? Looks like up-cycled paper bags...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We got a roll of paper from a hardware store, its like the type of paper painters use to cover the floors, or protect surfaces. They have different weights of paper and its super affordable!

      Delete