June Art Journal

I've had the notification on my to do list to write this post all week. I suppose now it the time to clear that notification! Seems like time has been slipping through my hands, but more importantly I've been letting it. Normally this makes me feel supremely guilty but lately I've decided to not beat myself up about it. Within these moment of contentment in my choices I've accomplished a little bit of art journaling. I didn't have too much to journal about in the month of June (or July so far) which is mostly because I'm letting myself be a hermit crab. I pleased with the way last months journal turned out. I did a bunch of little (and big) illustrations which was a nice change of pace! I think July's journal is going to be more inky and messy! I love a bit of mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment