Song and Doodle #62

I'm insanely in love with The Head and The Hearts new-ish album. This entire album is filled with all of the fall feels I could've ever dreamt of! I've been a fan of theres for a while, both of there previous albums are wonderful. I'll admit I'm always a little cautious with album releases from bands that have been around for a while. I can't help but compare a reminisce of there old albums when it comes to listening to new tunes. BUT this album didn't disappoint! Theres so many songs on here that feel like poems wrapped in your favorite sweater! My current favorite song on the album is Your Mother's Eyes. Have a listen and let me know what you think!
"Sleep, my baby girl, sleep. Don't be afraid of the world
Cause I'm right here, I'm right. Sleep, my baby girl, sleep
When the wind picks up and the days get longer, I'll be here
Just when you start to think that you're all alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment