Halloween Crafts!

Phew October is flying by and I've become quite the lazy blogger! Before the spooky season is over I wanted to share some Halloween crafts! Ok, i'll be real its only 2 projects and I'm not even sure if pumpkin carving counts a project? BUT I haven't posted so I thought I'd share what I've been up too!
Everyone in our home painted a skull for a door hangy-thing. I really love how it turned out and it was a full day filled will fun cretiveness and my favorite people! 
It seems like people my age are really against carving pumpkins for some reason. I love it! Yes it smells a bit weird, and yes they get moldy and gross. But MEMORIES!! I've so many great memories carving pumpkins with my family. I adore the nostalgic feeling I get especially because time is just slipping away I want to hold on to what I can!

I hope the season is brining out the crafy-spooky-lady in all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin carving forever! And ooh, I love that skull. I don't normally say this about skulls, but it's very pretty. haha

    ReplyDelete