Facts About Being a Lady: Natural Beauty Products!

Lately I've been trying my best to change to all natural beauty products. It seems so weird that its taken me this long to realize the icky stuff that is in most beauty products. Also that there are other alternatives out there! It makes sense that to feel good you need to put good stuff on your body. It seems like we live in such a chemically world when we really don't have too. I'm also finding that buying all natural can help support independent companies. Indie companies care about there clients and want them to feel good and make good products! So here a few products and companies that I've tried or want to try!

ONE: Battys Bath! This one was recommended by a pen pal of mine. They some some unique products and a lot of information about skin and what makes healthy skin. I really feel like this lady knows what she's talking about. I started out with THIS kit for black heads. I get lots of funkiness around my nose and needed something that would get rid of it and prevent break outs from over exfoliating. This is prefect! I love the clean feel the soap has and the moisturizer is effective but not greasy. I also got THIS hydrating gel. It felt a little weird at first but after a week I felt a difference in the way my skin felt. I didn't get that weird tightness I usually got after washing my face. It seems a little pricy but definitely worth it! They have a ton of great products, so check them out!


TWO: Good 4 You! I bought the Sandalwood Blush Powder and I LOVE it!  I use it on top of my foundation. It matches my skin perfectly and gives my skin this amazing natural color and feel. Its light and fluffy, smells amazing and a little bit of it goes a long way. You definitely get your monies worth! I also got some Blemish Balm. I enjoy this product a lot. Its good for the little blemishes but probably wouldn't be too effective on a really big one. It is really good for prevention, especially if you have any dry patches on your face. When I use tea tree oil on some of my blemishes the surrounding skin gets dried out, this is perfect to get rid of that! Check out her shop! She's got a ton of make up, hair stuffs and some really unique products!


THREE: Queen Bee Trading Co! This is a newer one that I've tried. I bought some hair care products for my Hawaii vacation. She has some in cute little 2oz. bottles. Which is prefect for traveling. You can get her products in a MILLION different scents! I ended up with Coconut detangler, Awapuhi hair serum and Good Karma sea salt spray. They all smell amazing! The scent is surprisingly strong! I'm excited to use these! I'll have to let you know how it turns out!

FOUR: Naturally Roberta! This is a new one that I stumbled upon. I was looking for a pressed compact powder. I just can't seem to get the powder stuff to get on my face efficiently enough. So I like pressed powder a lot more! I wanted to find one that was chemical free and that I could refill the compact to cut down on waste. This one fits all the requirements! I am a little nervous about what color to choose, so I've orders some samples. I'm really excited to try it out!
FIVE: DIY Sunscreen! I bought some sun screen the other day and I was just blown away by how many options there are! They all have this weird chemically smell to them. Don't get me wrong the sun screen smell reminds me of childhood summers and I adore it! BUT there has to be a better option, right? I really wanna try this one out! I love coconut and I love that I can add any scent I want to it. Do you have any sunscreen secrets that you want to share?

Phew! So many products so little time! I want to try them all. I wish I had more money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment