The Bold and Beautiful Maya Angelo

Today was a pretty average day for me. The usual, wake up, work, go home, rinse and repeat. But upon a quick gander on tumblr I found out that Maya Angelo had passed away today. Now death tends to not linger with me for too long. I wasn't terribly torn up and breaking down crying, but I had this uneasiness feeling all afternoon. So I decided to read more about her and her life. It surprisingly helped! I got this overwhelming sense of wonder for the world. I'm pretty negative and always think about the bad thing. But Maya Angelo always saw the good thing and took great stride in embracing the bad. The world is full of bright, inetlligent, careing, wonderful people. Its amazing to be a part of it. 

"I know for sure that loves saves me and that it is here to save us all."

Maya Angelou


No comments:

Post a Comment