Winter has finally arrived!


Yup, winter is officially here! We got a ton of snow today! Although I'm relieved that the anticipation of the snow is over with. I'm still not a fan of the stuff. Its wet, cold and causes traffic jams. Our 30 minute commute turned into a hour and a half crawl home! BUT, alas it does feel like the Christmas season is among us! 

The morning didn't start out too bad, but it ended up snowing all day! 

Little Shu-Tzi tracks! 


 Well I suppose it sure is beautiful to look at. It could always be worse! Just cross your fingers that traffic is a bit better tomorrow! Bundle up my lil snow bunnies!! 

P.S. I need a new camera, instead of using my phone camera. I'm not sure if I'm ready to invest in a DSLR, but if cameras are ya thing and you wanna chat about it, email me! (remikeahi@gmail.com) I could use some help trying to pick/decide and overall improving the quality of my photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment